Monday, July 08, 2013
UK Space Conference in Glasgow
The 2013 UK Space Conference, which takes place in July over two days, will focus on realising the UK’s ambitions in space – including making a global impact with science and research, contributing to the UK’s economic growth by developing new commercial applications and businesses and developing the interactions between these activities. Book now
The conference programme will be configured to:
- facilitate interactions between communities from academia, the space industry, end-users, financiers and government
- provide a platform for reporting on the Innovation and Growth Strategy Re-stack and on implementation of the actions arising from it.
- attract international delegates and speakers wishing to find out more about developments in space policy and activities in the UK
- special feature sessions
- VIP presentations and plenary sessions focusing on:
- exploration, inspiration and challenges
- growing our global business
- the IGS Re-stack and beyond
- Parallel sessions focusing on:
- science and technology
- growth and finance
- supply and demand
- Conference dinner and Sir Arthur Clarke Awards
At £95 per I can't justify it, or the time, but I will be interested in seeing what, if anything, happens.
One thing that has happened is this Herald article.