Click to get your own widget

Friday, June 09, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT

A particular individual running a racist blog purporting to be about the "Srebrenica genocide" has recently been sending me & numerous others obscene messages. Peter North has done an article on this on nato-media-lies-exposed.

While I very strongly believe in the importance of dissenting opinions (you may have guessed) I do not intend to allow obscenities & obvious lies from him. This means I will not knowingly be publishing comments from Mr Lam of Quebec (under numerous aliases). Should he ever be willing to debate without obscenities & allow honest comments on his blog I would be happy to change this. I very much regret if this ever inadvertently results in me disallowing any anonymous comment from a real human being.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs.